Definition of cookies
Cookies are identifiers that we send to the hard disk of your computer through your web browser in order that our systems can recognize your browser and offer you certain services, below are the cookies used in www.aguilarbid.com
Cookie: Collected information Purpose Validity period Deactivation mode
- PHPSESSID (Session): Avoid re-signing in if you have not logged out before. (Session Cookie) Can not, is necessary for the operation of the web
- Language: Know the language you have selected (1 year) Can not, is necessary for the operation of the web
Third-party cookies Google Analytics:
- Analytical information of the visit, time, sections visited, clicks and sites of origin. An analysis of the user's behavior on the web and thus be able to improve the service. (Session cookies or 2 years max) Installing: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
How to Disable Cookies in Major Browsers:
Normally it is possible to stop accepting the Cookies of the navigator, or to stop accepting the Cookies of a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' in the menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or your email manager.
Following is guidance to the User on the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services will be disabled, such as staying identified, maintaining purchases in the "shopping cart", etc.